Thursday, January 21, 2010

Guest Blogger

Hi, long lost friends! Forgive my long absence from posting. The freelance work I started in July has kept me busy, and I haven't kept up with my blogging as I'd hoped to.

Fortunately, my wonderful daughter Holly has offered to write a post or two. I think, as moms of children/adults with CF, you'll be most interested in her thoughts on things, which may range from ideas on giving your kids hope, motivation to do treatments (yes!), nutrition, and, in general, what it was like to grow up with CF.

She has my permission to share what we, as parents, did right and where we missed the mark. Holly is gracious to understand that we didn't have anyone who'd gone before us to give us the insight I hope she's able to give you. Enjoy, and please comment. We'd love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment